Monday, November 9, 2009

Introduction

I've been going to do this for ages now, and as usual procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday. Hence some of the posts will likely refer to events from the past. But comments always welcome.

The reason for starting this blog is to have an outlet for sharing my thoughts on all the wonderful music I've been enjoying lately.

Perhaps a short background:
I love the symphony! It all started back in 2002 with Pops concerts and the National Arts Centre Orchestra conducted by Jack Everly in Ottawa. From there I've come to the Toronto Symphony who's main Pops conductor was Erich Kunzel, which naturally led me to the Cincinnati Pops. Additionally, I discovered Keith Lockhart and the Boston Pops through online radio of all places. So what you can expect to find in future posts is musings on various recordings, concerts, musicals, and maybe even few movies thrown in.

And now...on with the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment